Business IT Technology Solutions
Madison Geeks has been providing professional IT Business Solutions for the Madison area since 2007. We take pride in our business technology relationships.
There is no one-size fits all solution to today’s business challenges so those solution options will indeed vary. We take the time to sit down with you to discuss your IT situation, review our findings and make sure your needs are being met.
Using Madison Geeks as your outsourced IT partner, you experience:
- Less Downtime – Faster resolution leads to more productivity.
- Fewer Day-to-day Issues – Proactive maintenance helps prevent issues from occurring.
- Flat-Rate IT Budget – An established maintenance contract lets you know your monthly expenses a year in advance.
- Infrastructure Protection – Keeping your network and devices safe and secure.
- Business Continuity – Efficient backup and disaster recovery methods and best practices.
- A Better Night’s Sleep – Knowing you’re in good hands 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Quality work at a fair price. After all we’re in it for the long haul.
We start off by analyzing your current technology situation. Based on what we find, we develop a variety of best approaches to resolve your needs and issues.
- Business technology consulting
- Hardware support
- Hardware install upgrade repair
- PC and Server troubleshooting repair and maintenance
- Physical cleaning
- Equipment inventory
- Software support
- Operating system and software installation and upgrades
- Server solutions, both Windows and Linux
- Web server/ database server/ virtual server/ remote access
- License inventory and monitoring
- Microsoft Patch management
Backup and Recovery
- Security backup solutions
- Data transfer
- Data recovery
- Network troubleshooting support and repair
- Network design and management
- Network security
- VPN firewall / IPS / IDS solutions
- Internet content filtering
- Shared internet solutions
- Remote access
- Wireless access points
Call today to setup an on-site evaluation.
Mitch Henck talks about Madison Geeks on The New Mitch Henck Show Podcast